2A Lee On Lane, Kwun Tong, Kowloon

(852) 2711 0750

Society of Boys' Centres

Service Application

Parents who require our services can obtain a referral from a social worker at the following organizations: Social Welfare Department service units, integrated family service centres operated by non-government organizations, or integrated children and youth service centres.

Alternatively, parents may obtain a referral from the child’s school teacher, student guidance teacher, principal or the Education Bureau.

All referred cases will be processed by the Vetting Committee of the Central Coordinating Referral Mechanism.  Once the application has been received, our social workers will contact the applicant and his parent/guardian to conduct a face-to-face interview.  If appropriate, we will arrange for the child to be enrolled in the appropriate programme.


Food and accommodation are provided free of charge at our Centre. The parent/guardian is needed to responsible for the boys’ pocket money, daily necessities and any medical expenses.

Service Application Link